6.22.2007

The Best Years of My Life

Today Tim & I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that we've been married that long (and known each other even longer). As they say, "time flies when you're having fun!" The past 9 years have been the best years of my life. Since Tim & I got married life just continues to get better everyday. I never thought that I could love Tim anymore than I did when I married him, but I do love him more and more each day. As I think back on the past 9 years I have absolutely nothing to complain about. We have been so blessed. I am grateful for the wonderful life that I have with Tim. We are so lucky to have 2 beautiful children who have only added to the joy in our marriage. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Tim...for giving me the best years of my life!!

No comments: