7.09.2007

Family Home Evening

We did Family Home Evening with my parents this week. We had them over for dinner and then my Mom did another one of her wonderful lessons. She puts a lot more time and effort into her lessons than we ever do so we love it. This weeks lesson definitely reminded me of Family Home Evening's at our house growing up. She was trying to make us all draw a picture of a flag and do ridiculous things. Then she wanted to save all of the pictures and put them in her scrapbook...tender!! It really was a great lesson. Thanks, Mom and Dad (who helped with technical support)!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have family home evening every once in a while with my parents too, and I love it. The lessons are always better, and then there is a great reason to make a yummy treat.