10.21.2007

Pumpkin Party

On Friday night we got together with Brett, Camille, Makenna and baby Samantha. First, we met them at the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. The kids had fun running around and trying to choose. Then we came back to our house for dinner. We had cheese soup and rolls. (I have to say that this is the first meal I have cooked in over a month so I was very proud of myself!) After dinner, we started decorating cupcakes with the kids while the guys started carving the pumpkins. The kids loved piling their cupcakes high with sprinkles and candy. The guys worked very hard on their pumpkins. This was the perfect way to carve pumpkins...let the guys do all the work and the girls & children enjoy it afterwards!! The pumpkins turned out great. We had such a fun night. We love hanging out with the Siebenbergs!











3 comments:

Andi said...

looks like fun!! Cute (scary) pumpkins!

Reeses Pieces said...

Cute pumpkins. Good job to the guys. I think that your boys look a lot like Tim but I see your dad in them too. It's pretty cute!

zerry ht said...

This is really a cute pumpkin party. I am planning to arrange Halloween party with my friends and searching for elegant San Francisco venues. Hope to arrange a pretty awesome party and impress all guests with arrangements.