4.13.2008

1 Week Old


I can't believe that my sweet little baby is already 1 week old. He has been such a joy! Truly, this has been my easiest adjustment after having a baby. I feel amazing. I just can't get enough of sweet little Cooper. I don't ever want to put him down. Not to mention, the joy it is to watch Payton and Parker interact with him. I am overflowing with joy and gratitude. I can't stop thanking my Heavenly Father for the precious blessing of 3 beautiful boys!


I also feel so blessed to have an amazing husband. Tim has been off work all week and I have LOVED it! I know how hard it is for Tim to take this much time off of work, but it has been so wonderful to have him at home. He has been an amazing help to me and the boys. He's made the adjustment of a new baby seem so easy.

No comments: