7.05.2008

Independence Weekend

We started out the 4th of July Weekend with a yummy breakfast at home. Tim golfed in the morning with his family. The boys & I stayed home and worked on a fun breakfast together. It was Payton's idea to decorate the table with our fireworks (love it!) He and Parker set and decorated the table!


We had yummy German pancakes (weird, I know) topped with strawberries, blueberries and vanilla yogurt. They were so yummy and patriotic!


Payton loved the blueberries!


We went to a BBQ with Tim's family and friends then we stopped by my Grandma's for homemade ice cream.


After the family celebrations we went home and did fireworks with our neighbors. The kids had such a great time!







On Saturday night we did some more fireworks with my family. It was a wonderful 4th of July weekend. God Bless the USA!


2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! I loved reading all your new posts. I'm also so impressed with your holiday meals. Fancy, fancy!

Reeses Pieces said...

Everything looks so yummy. The pancakes, corn on the cob recipe. I'll for sure give it a try. Also when you get a sec will you send me your Key Lime pie recipe. It's a favorite around here too. Corey Bruse looks good. I haven't seen him FOREVER. I love the new header pictures. Who took those for you? It's funny now that I live outside of Utah I realize how much dang talent Utahn's have. Crazy Mormon's.