9.17.2008

lunch with parker


This guy melts my heart.  Truly, he can do ANYTHING and I think it is so cute.  I can't help but smile no matter how naughty Parker is being (which is often).  He has a very special charm about him that, I predict, will have the ladies swooning over him when he gets older (much, much older).

Lately, we have had a wonderful daily ritual...lunch.  Since Payton started first grade it has just been Parker & I having lunch together each day.  Cooper is usually sleeping.  

I love talking to Parker about school, weather, food, friends, or anything that distracts him from eating his food (again, I can't get mad that he's not eating his food, because he is so dang cute.)

I have enjoyed the many lunches that Parker and I have shared lately.  I look forward to lunchtime everyday.  Not just for the food, but for the company!  

4 comments:

Andi said...

It is definetly hard to be mad at Parker. He is such a sweet and loving boy.

Jay and Bec said...

He looks so much like you in that picture! He is such a cutie. It's nice to have that special time with just one or two of your kids. --Also I love the last few sentences of your previous blog. That's a great motto for anyone!!

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm kind of in the same boat, with just one at home. I love my time with Ryleigh now. It's like you have a constant shadow sometimes but it's worth it for that alone time.

Heather said...

I love the one on one time! How cute is he. Enjoy it, it doesn't last forever:)