5.18.2009

snack box


As I was filling up my snack box this week I realized that I don't know what I would do without it.  I love this thing!  I have this snack box in my pantry.  I fill it once a week or more if necessary.  This is where my kids get all their snacks.  Here are more reasons why I love this box: 

*If friends come over, and they ask for a snack (which they always do), I pull out the snack box and they can choose whatever they want.  

*Payton takes a snack to school for recess everyday so he is able to choose whatever snack he wants each morning without even asking me.  

*Whenever I am running out the door to soccer, baseball, run errands, church, etc. I grab snacks for my kids from the snack box.  

*This little snack box has saved me so much time, energy and arguments with my kids.  LOVE IT!  

5 comments:

Alison B said...

great idea! I'm going to have to steal that idea, though. now, tell us what kinds of snacks you have in there.

Reeses Pieces said...

Great idea! Anything to save an argument.

Utley Family said...

This is a great idea! I love all your ideas (keep them coming). I have become the "labeling queen" thanks to you and it has made keeping things organized so much easier!

Unknown said...

Thanks for always sharing your good ideas. You are so creative!

Michelle said...

Seriously, its been a month. Come on babe - give us something!!!!