12.29.2009

christmas break

We had such a wonderful time during our Christmas break. It's so fun to be able to spend time with family doing things besides celebrating Christmas. Here are a few of the other things we did during our Christmas break...or at least the things I took pictures of. We saw Avatar (Tim did, not me), Sherlock Holmes and Invictus. We took the boys tubing. We went to a Jazz Game with friends. We stayed up too late and slept in too long. We had so much fun with our friends and family!
UTAH BOWL GAME PARTY





ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS MOVIE



MORE BABY LOVE THAN TIM COULD HANDLE







VISIT GRANDPA & GRANDMA CARVER IN LOGAN









SLEEPOVER WITH ASHTON






BOONDOCKS







SAYING GOODBYE TO ERIKA & BRIAN...THREE TIMES!!



3 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Love all of your Christmas posts!! I love it that it wasn't stressful for you too. Next year, I am going to try to have a stress-free, more focused holiday! I'm glad yours was so awesome!!

Patty said...

Cool, love the last picture! Love the babies! Love to see all the families and the little kids - Christmas is so FUN!

Andi said...

Fun Christmas break!! We are glad that we could enjoy some of it with you. Thanks for editing my blog...I am always mixing up Coopers and Corbins name!!! I don't know who the other kids in the picture are (the sledding pictures)!