4.01.2010

new eyes


Tim got a new pair of eyes.
Eyes that can see without contacts.
I don't think I've ever seen him so nervous.
He was sure that he would never see again.
After the surgery, he was pretty sure that it didn't work.
Despite the doctor telling him that the surgery was flawless.
He was an ideal patient.
His eyes looked great.
Luckily, he had a follow-up appointment the next day.
The doctor gave him more reassurances.
I think Tim is starting to believe
This thing he thought was "too good to be true."
Actually worked!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations Tim.

Andi said...

I am so excited for you and a bit jealous. Hopefully I will get around to doing that soon! I would love to never have to put contacts in again and to wake up in the night and not have to find my glasses!