7.09.2010

girlfriends

{Me, Camille, Michelle, Dani & Heidi}

{Doing what we do best...talking & eating!}

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

This quote perfectly sums up how I feel about my friendship with these girls.  I'm so happy that we've made a real effort (believe me, it's seriously an effort) to get together often.  This year we did some extra special things for each other and although this crazy world takes us in all different directions our friendship continues to get stronger.  These girls are my forever friends and I'm so grateful for them in my life!





No comments: