10.13.2010

eensy weensy spider


I was going out to my car when I noticed one of the boys had left a Halloween mask on the ground in the garage.  I picked it up to reveal one of their silly, fake spiders underneath.  Instinct told me to give it a push with the mask...I about died when the spider moved.  I could not believe it.  I still get chills when I think about it. 

Tim was downstairs working in his office so I ran downstairs and told him to come help.  I'm not afraid of spiders, but this thing could have eaten me for dinner.  Tim acted completely cool, but I know deep down he was creeped out too.  This was not a spider you could just smash with your shoe.  It ran under the van and Tim pulled out hoping to run over it, but no such luck.  He had to resort to the broomstick.  Now let's just hope this spider doesn't have any family that comes looking for him!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

OH. HOW. CREEPY.!!! I don't think I could have even come close enough to capture a picture of that! EEEEEEWWWW! Seriously though...why are we all so scared of them? Who knows....all I know is that i have to kill them so that I KNOW they won't come back to get me. It's kind of kill or be the one killed!! :) Gross-a-rini!!! You are one BRAVE BRAVE girl!!!

Andi said...

I am usually pretty good about killing spiders, but I think that would give me the chills too!! Nasty spiders.

Patty said...

What the HECK! You go back AND take A PICTURE of it!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Gross and NO THANK YOU!