3.01.2011

junior jazz

Basketball season ended the first of February, but it's taken me a month to sort through the 250 pictures my brother sent me.  Seriously, the file took 30 minutes to download on my computer.  Luckily, these pictures were worth the wait.  (And made me realize I really need to invest in a good camera!)  Thanks for the awesome pictures, Clint.  Payton's team had a great season.  They went undefeated.  In fact, most games they had to stop keeping score by halftime because they were so far ahead.  I know that doesn't matter because winning isn't everything, but I'm just saying they were a great team.  They did a great job working together as a team and it really paid off.  Payton loved playing point guard and really improved his skills this year.  He was also so lucky to have an amazing cheering section every week.  He had a lot of support from all of our family.  I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...













2 comments:

Jaimy said...

These are great pictures! Makes me realize how bad my camera is . . .

Patty said...

We love to watch Payton play! He is really talented in basketball!