8.26.2011

two weeks






Every milestone in Crew's life is driving a dagger into my heart.  I really want to have a newborn baby forever!  Obviously, I know that's not possible.  Crew has brought so much joy into our home.  Having a newborn truly puts life into perspective and helps me realize how blessed I am.  Every day I'm in awe at my many blessings.  I feel so incredibly cheesy right now, but it's so true.  This little guy has brought so much joy to our home and family.

At his two week appointment he weighed 6 lbs 3 oz so he was not back up to his birth weight yet.  I've had some issues nursing him, but I've been so determined to make it work.  Crew loves to sleep so I have to wake him up every 4 hours to feed him and hopefully help him gain some weight.  Also, just like all my other boys he has a clogged tear duct.  Besides those few little hiccups, he is doing great!

No comments: