10.03.2007

Witches at Gardner Village

Today I took the boys to see the witches at Gardner Village. Camille dropped Makenna off so that she could see the witches with us. It was so fun! Everything is decorated sooo darling. I love this time of year. It was so fun to walk around and see all the cute and creative witches that they have hanging around. The kids loved it. We stopped at the candy store and got a treat. After we saw all the witches, the kids entertained themselves by running around and climbing up rock walls. Camille came and chatted with us for awhile before she had to leave (time to feed the baby again!!) Payton, Parker & I stayed and got some lunch from the bakery. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something fun with my boys. I felt really good today...I hope this continues!!





2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

This totally makes me homesick for Utah. I love Gardner Village. There is nothing here that is comparable. Plus, I love the restarants there too. What I wouldn't give to have a sugar cookie at that Naborhood bakery right now........

Kevin Bergstrom said...

To quote Parker: "That not scarey."