11.08.2007

Samantha's Baby Blessing

This past Sunday, Brett & Camille blessed their new baby, Samantha. The blessing was wonderful! They are the nicest friends. They asked their Bishop if they could bless their baby last (there were 2 other baby's being blessed) because I was doing sharing time and we were worried we wouldn't make it right on time. Luckily, we made it before their church even started. I just thought it was sweet to care that much if we were there. Thanks guys!! After the blessing we went back to their house for a yummy lunch. It's always fun to visit with Brett & Camille's families. After everyone left, we were trying to take some pictures of Brett, Camille, Makenna & Samantha. However, Makenna didn't want to be in the pictures with her family, but Parker did. Makenna wanted to take a picture with just her baby sister and Payton. It was pretty funny! We had a good time watching the kids play together. I also had to post a picture of some of Camille's cute decorations. She did brown tablecloths, with pink roses in vases and pine cones for decoration. It was darling!




4 comments:

The Jones' said...

Very cute decorations! And I am not excited about pregnancy if that's how my brain is going to be. It makes me crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making us part of your blog. It was a great afternoon. You are very thoughtful...thanks for your help. We love you guys.

Reeses Pieces said...

What a cute, little thing. I love Camille's centerpieces they're very girly, perfect for the occasion.

By the way I love your new header and background it looks great.

Andi said...

Where did you get the new background. I love yours it is cute. I don't know how other people do that with their blog. Let me know!!