12.01.2007

Festival of Trees

My sweet friend that I visiting teach, Beverly, gave me tickets to go and see the Festival of Trees. She and her family did a tree this year. She is so thoughtful. We didn't have anything going on yesterday afternoon so we decided to go. My friend Susie & I took our kids. It was a lot of fun! Susie and I have been friends since elementary school. We talk to each other ALL the time. We live two streets away from each other, but we never seem to be able to get together that often. It was such a fun treat to do something with her and the kids. We spent the whole time looking for the "Darth Vader" tree and once we found it the kids were done. We got some yummy scones, popcorn and drinks for the kids. We ate our food and watched some of the little performers. It was a really fun afternoon!



3 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow, I'm impressed. That tree is almost spooky.

Kevin Bergstrom said...

I see three Darth Vaders. Two in front and a tall one in the back.

Unknown said...

Holy cow, I can't believe how big Sydney is. Good pictures I am living the Festival of Trees vicariously through your pictures.