1.09.2011

grandma ann's birthday celebration

The Jones Family
close up of Grandma Ann clearly loving her party!
more dinner conversation
Grandma unwrapping presents with LOTS of help
If one gets in, they'll all want in!
Cooper, Eme & Gigi
Eme, Cooper, Gigi & Dax
Love those blue eyes, Dax!
And those big browns on Gigi!
Now bedtime...
Eme making a phone call
Not quite ready for bed, let's have a dance party instead!
We had a nice dinner and, as you can tell from the pictures, quite the celebration for Ann's Birthday.  She is always so kind to feed us every other Sunday so we thought we'd take a turn and serve her for once.  It was so nice that all of our family was able to be together.  I love looking at all these pictures.  It makes me so grateful that we have such an incredible extended family (on both sides).  I love that we always have so much fun together.  I can't believe how big our family is getting, but it is so much fun!

3 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

Tell Ann hi for me, I miss her. Yes, we should get her blogging! Love seeing pictures of the family!

Andi said...

I do not look good in that one picture. You can tell I wasn't feeling good!! Fun party though!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I love all the pics of all the grandkids...seriously so much fun!