3.17.2011

st. patty's day

Despite still not feeling like myself, I was able to pull off a few St. Patrick's Day surprises for my family.  The boys were a bit disappointed that the leprechaun didn't do near as much as he did in previous years.  As they gobbled down their donuts and chocolate milk, they certainly didn't seem to mind too much.

I found the cute fruit rainbow and jello layer salad ideas on this blog.  I've been trying to think of something nice I could do for Tim, since he's done SOOO much for me and our family while I've been sick.  As soon as I saw the recipe for the jello layer salad, I knew that was it!  Tim has been saying he wants this jello salad for his birthday for months now.  Since he's birthday isn't until July I thought it would be a fitting surprise.  I had it waiting for him when he arrived home from his trip.  He couldn't have been happier.  Tim is so easy to please.  Not to mention, my boys also loved the jello.  I guess I'll have to make this again! 



3 comments:

Patty said...

Wow, you are so nice to TIM! Jello looks yummy! Happy belated ST.Pats Day!

The Jones' said...

YUM YUM!!
LOVE the ideas... thanks! :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

You are AWESOME!