8.14.2011

coming home

As much as I love the hospital, I'm definitely ready to go home by discharge day. I'm ready to be with my family again and welcome our new little one home. Even with all the chaos it brings! Although we had plenty of boy clothes at our house, I had to have a special "coming home" outfit for baby Crew. Leaving the hospital, it just seems crazy that it's legal to drive around with a tiny 6 lb baby strapped in the back seat.  It's the longest car ride home, wondering if the baby is breathing, is he okay?  That's when you realize, as a new mother, the postpartum craziness has officially set in! 

When we arrived home, the boys were still so enamored by their baby brother.  My parents brought me dinner the night we got home and Tim took the boys to Corbin's birthday party.





No comments: