10.09.2011

crew's blessing











Crew's blessing day was beautiful.  Tim did a fabulous job.  I am so grateful to have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and can perform this sacred blessing.  I was also grateful to be feeling the spirit so strong this day, which is not always easy to feel when you are going to be hosting dozens of people at your home.  I had so much gratitude bursting out of my chest.  I had to share my testimony.  I was grateful to have Tim and I's parents and grandparents there to take part in the blessing and hear my testimony.  They have been such wonderful examples to our family and have molded my testimony into what it is today.  I was also touched by the love and support we received from many family and friends who took time to come to Crew's blessing.  We are blessed...and now Crew is too!
    

No comments: