7.04.2007

Independence Day

We had a wonderful 4th of July. I got up early and went running, which always makes my day great! We went to breakfast at Kneaders then we went with my family to see Transformer's. It was a really good movie. I was pleasantly surprised! After the movie we went out to lunch with my family. Then we came home and unsuccessfully tried to relax. We met Brett, Camille & Makenna at the splash park. After they shut down the park on us we went and got snowcones...yummy! We came back to our house and had a spectacular firework show with the Siebenbergs, Porters and Martindales. We couldn't have asked for a better day!! (I am still waiting for some more pictures from Camille...thanks Cam, for taking pictures for me since my camera battery was dead!!)





1 comment:

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Brittany- We all miss the Jones' Family!!! I am so happy that you started a blog. I got your message on my phone - I think "TAG" you're it by the way - that you said you left a message on my blog. I never got it, but really I believe you. You and Tim look great. The boys really miss their buds. Hope we can get to together not in the too far future. Briana