3.17.2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Thanks, Grandma Patty, for the cute shirts!

Payton has had a lot of fun with St. Patrick's Day this year. On Friday at school they found Leprechaun tracks all around the room and some of their chairs were tipped over. His class set a trap to try and catch the Leprechaun today. He talked about it all weekend. Also, we started mysteriously finding 4-leaf clovers all over our house on Sunday morning plus some of our chairs were tipped over. We couldn't believe it! I thought it was cute that Payton did the same thing at our house. Later Sunday night, he told us that he really drew the 4-leaf clovers himself and that he tipped over the chair himself. I guess after church on Sunday, he felt too guilty "lying" to us. He is such a funny kid. I love his creativity and honesty!

10 comments:

Andi said...

Cute shirts! What a cute idea for St. Patrick's day. Payton is funny. Kids are so honest! Maybe next year I will have to try the leprachaun idea with Ashton and Brice!

Michelle said...

It must be a kindergarten thing. Taytum has been so into it this year also and made her own trap to try at catch that little man at our house. Our leprachaun turned our milk and our toilet water green and left us some surprises! It is such a fun age that they are in!

Reeses Pieces said...

Cute shirts Grandma Patty. That sounds so weird, Grandma Patty. I still can't get over how much your boys look like Tim.

Jay and Bec said...

I don't know how you accomplish what you do on bed rest!! I love your nursery--it looks so cute, and the boys look adorable for St. Patty's!! Let me know if you need anything

Unknown said...

Eric and I both really like that story. It is good to see Payton "loosen" up once in awhile!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like seeing personality in kids. You get a small glimpse of what you will have to work with when they are teenagers. So far, I think Payton will be a breezy kid. Unless he meets his BRITTANY too early. Those girlfriends are bad news.

Great to see you tonight. You look great.

Dani

Tam said...

Your boys are adorable-I think everyone needs a leprechaun to spice things up around the house! I'm a huge fan of the St.Patty slash biker boy shirts. Don't forget Caden & I would love to entertain Parker/and or/Payton if you need a little break. We'd have fun.

Phipps Family said...

Your boys are so cute. I hope you are doing good resting up and taking care of boy number three. Hey if you are bored I am having a few dilemmas with my nursery. I need to paint a couple things and since I am colored blind I am having a little trouble figuring out what colors to match the bedding. I know you're an expert at that sort of thing so maybe you could help a poor colorblind fool out!

Patty said...

Love the picture! Payton is brilliant thinking up his Leprechan stuff! Your nursery is darling, too - YOU are brilliant!

Kevin Bergstrom said...

Payton is a gooboy!