6.27.2009

seattle - day three

Saturday morning we headed to Greenlake. We had heard that it was a great place to enjoy the scenery, as Tim is doing, and to...Run! It was a gorgeous morning and a beautiful run. Do I really look this goofy when I run?
I could really get used to running around a beautiful body of water like this everyday. Tim was still too dizzy to run with me, but he obviously had a great time!
After a beautiful morning at Greenlake, we headed back downtown. We drove on this road just one minute after this picture was taken. This road was a bridge that was raised so that a boat could get by. Cool, eh?
After much anticipation, we finally got to Pike's Place Market. This was my number one priority destination for our trip. I dream about Pike's Place.
The fish guys are entertaining, but that's not why I love Pike's Place.
I love the hustle and bustle of the crowd...
I love all the yummy baked goods...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the beautiful flowers!
After a fun day at Pike's Place Market, we freshened up then went to Alki Beach, which is in West Seattle. This beach has amazing views of downtown Seattle.
It also has a gorgeous beach!
We walked up and down the beach. We collected sea shells and rocks for our boys. We also enjoyed a yummy dinner at one of the beach front restaurants; Pegasus Pizza and Pasta. We needed a break from seafood.
After a yummy dinner were able to watch the sun setting here. It was a perfect day!




No comments: