4.19.2010

krista & willis


I've been told that I don't blog enough about these two...

"Krista & Willis
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First Comes Love...
Then Comes Marriage!"

The rest of the song will have to wait until
after they've been married a couple years, right?
These two are getting married in June and we couldn't be happier.
We absolutely love Willis and he is the perfect addition to our family.
We all adore him {especially my boys} and he adores my sister.
What more could we ask for?

I've had a lot of fun playing wedding planner.
Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Now I'm off to plan a bridal shower!


1 comment:

Patty said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! You couldn't have said it better, ditto on your thoughts! They are made for each other and it is exciting to see their wedding come together! Thanks for being the wedding planner along with Erika and Becca! I am so lucky to have wonderful daughters!