8.01.2011

simple pleasures...

 Walking in and staring at the baby's nursery 20 times a day!  Also, not believing that we've had all the furniture, bedding and most of the decor for all our boys.  This stuff is 9 years old...that's amazing...especially for me.  Even more excited because I still love it, but I mostly love the new light fixture!  

Finding this little gem on my phone that Cooper snapped at soccer practice.

Watching all my boys playing "Dance Central" - love Cooper's "Finishing Move."

Having all our family over to enjoy the basement with us!

 Watching the cousins play together.

My boys creating art masterpieces with their friends.

These pictures remind me that life could not be any better right now.  I love that I'm feeling so content with the simple pleasures in life.

No comments: